We are thrilled to launch the first ever Prep Summer Competition for the Creative Arts Department!
There are two categories –
A) Individual work – this should be your own unaided work and should be original (ie not copied from another piece of artwork)
B) Pair or group work – this should be original (ie not copied from another piece of artwork) and will be created by you and one or more people working together ( eg friends, family etc)
You can bring work in as soon as we come back in September; the deadline for entries is Monday 10 September 2018 and you can hand your entries in to Mrs Lynn, Mrs LG or Reception.
1. All work should be 2D and be able to be put up on a display board.
2. It should have your name, new class and House on the back, as well as the category you are entering the artwork in (A or B).
3. You should add a title for your artwork on the back.
4. Your artwork should be no bigger than A2.
5. The nature of the work should be acceptable to all age groups in Prep.
There will be prizes for each category in each Prep year group.
Here are some ideas of media you could use:
Watercolours, acrylic, gouache, pencil, charcoal ( fix with hairspray), crayons, felt pens, fine liners, watercolour pencils, collage, mixed media ( more than one medium), textiles, sewing, weaving, embroidery, digital, photography etc.
Remember to wear protective clothing!
Most of all, enjoy taking time to be creative!
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs Lynn or Mrs Lambert-Green.